Terms and conditions
Access Numbers Terms and Conditions
All calls are billed at your telecom providers relevant 0911, 0871, 0905, 0904 & 0844 call Rate/mins. All prices quoted are for calls made from BT landlines. To find out the cost of calling from a service provider other than BT, contact your service provider directly; remember your service provider may have a minimum call or connection charge for all calls. Calls made from mobiles may be charged at a higher rate. Check with your mobile provider for their rate. Calling subject to availability. Calls are charged from the time of connection to the access-numbers.co.uk service- remember to hang-up if the phone is engaged. If calling from a mobile phone remember to only press the call or send button after dialing the access number but not again after dialing the destination number. Terms and conditions apply. Use of the service will be deemed to be an agreement to allow relevant marketing of telecom services to your email address. If you wish to not receive any marketing, you can register your email address at www.callingabroad.co.uk. There may be a surcharge if you call from a BT pay phone. Please check at the point of making your call. The Services are provided by Story Telecom Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under the number 4551415 with registered office located at 958 High Road, London, N12 9RY.Ask bill payer’s permission before using the service. Calls are billed per minute, include VAT & apply from the moment of connection. The charge is incurred even if the destination number is engaged or the call is not answered. Please replace the handset if the calls are engaged or unanswered. BT call setup fee applies. Cost of calls from non BT operators & mobiles may vary. Check with your operator. Service provider: Story Telecom Ltd. Helpline 02084979210.
Text credit Terms and Conditions
T&C: Ask bill payer’s permission before using the service. SMS costs £1.50, £3, £5 and £10 + standard SMS. Calls charged per minute & apply from the moment of connection. Connection fee applies and depends on the destination. Calls to 02 numbers cost standard rate and can be used as a part of the bundles minutes. Cost of calls to the 0800 access number will incur a rate surcharge of 1 p per minute. We will automatically top-up with £5.00 credit if you are a user of the 80876 or 84459 and 80077 code or with £10.00 credit if you are a user of the 67400 code before your calling credit is about to run out. We will then charge your mobile with £5.00 or £10.00. To unsubscribe simply text STOP to 80077 or 67400 at any time. Service provider: Story Telecom Ltd, 960 High Road, London, N12 9RY, helpline 02084979210.
This service can be used from the mobile number used for the subscription to our service or from another phone using a PIN. You must have the bill payer's permission before using the service. The Text to 80550 costs £5 plus your standard mobile network rates for the request message and is charged by your service provider. Minutes shown based on single use of card. Each call is charged at the per minute rate for the relevant country. An access charge is also charged depending how you access the service: 0207 - your service provider's standard rate or included in your call package, 0800 - your service provider's standard rate plus a 2p/minute (20p/minute from a payphone) surcharge to the pence per minute rate for the relevant country. Higher rates generally apply when calling international mobiles and premium rate numbers. Call charges include VAT and are charged per minute, rounded to the nearest penny. Individual call rates are subject to change at any time – see http://www.just-dial.com/pages/JD-Card.aspx for the latest rate applicable at the time of your call. You must purchase the card through an active UK mobile. Maximum purchase of £30 per day per SIM card. If you don't use our service to make a call or send a top up request within 90 days any unused Calling Credit will expire. For Just Dial topup2alk customer services please call 0844 552 8575 – calls from a BT or TalkTalk landline cost 5 pence per minute, calls from mobiles and other network providers may cost more. For full Terms & Conditions click on Terms and Conditions. Services provided by Onetel Communications Ltd, registered number 4222886, 11 Evesham Street, London W11 4AR. FAQs
General Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term "access-numbers.co.uk" or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.